Acorn squash, of course! One of my favorite foods.
"Little Cabin in the Woods" - sketched January 14, 2009
This cabin was rather hastily sketched. One day I would like to draw a larger version of this cabin.
The sketch tag challenge was to draw a toy. I have a few wood vehicles from a dollar rack - bought just for the practice in sketching. When I was a kid the only "blue racers" that I knew about were snakes, the fast ones. In this photo of the drawing I can see my own shadow as I snapped the picture.
"Dan's Brew" - sketched January 8, 2009
Dinner out again. The more I looked at this glass, the more complicated it became. There are reflections and also things seen through the glass. The foam at the top caught my attention long before I noticed that I could also see the upholstry from the bench behind it. My meal came before I finished drawing all that I was seeing.
No comments:
Post a Comment